Keith's Blog

Better than laxatives


I had an interesting thought while walking a dog tonight.

Each morning and night, she gets a walk around the neighborhood, in order to do her business. And each time, right after her business is done, she gets a treat. This got me to thinking, what if people started giving themselves treats after each and every bowel movement. Wouldn't that condition us to start having them more often? (Or at least to condition us to look forward to them). I know Tala looks forward to them, as the moment I grab the leash, she's off and jumping about excitedly.

It seems like a worthwhile experiement that I will likely not do.


1 Comments:

At 3/18/2006 09:59:00 AM, Blogger Behavior Analyst said...

Polite company does not discuss poo.
-Tala

 

Post a Comment

<< Home