Keith's Blog

Triumph

Last night, after several attempts, I defeated Gannon in the Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker. It was quite a surprise actually. I was expecting to have to deliver several more hits to the foe, when all of a sudden, my character sinks his sword into Gannon's skull, and then end movie begins.

It was actually kind of dissappointing. I was expecting grand things from this pretty grand game, but the ending was less than 2 minutes worth, and mostly just talking. I expected Hyrule to resume it's former state, but it ended much the way in began, just sans Gannon.

I also expected to see all the characters I had met throughout the game, and how things were better now that I had defeated Gannon. A few of them showed up, but not nearly enough to satisfy. For how a Zelda game should end, see the Super Nintendo version, A Link to the Past.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home