Keith's Blog

New Glasses

Today I picked up a new pair of glasses that I had ordered last week. These new glasses are a bit of a style improvement over my last ones. They have a much smaller, and more squarish shape. They also are plastic lenses, which are thinner and lighter than my previous glass variants. And a big bonus, they become clear, and not the slight yellow hue that plagued my previous pair. The new ones also have the automatic sunglasses capability.

So, in summary:
Upsides
    • thinner, lighter lenses
    • totally clear when indoors
    • more stylish
Downsides
    • Right now, I have the fisheye effect going on, that will hopefully subside over the next day or so.
    • The bridge accross the nose is a little different, and I can feel it on my nose. Hopefully this too will pass.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home