Keith's Blog

Settlers of Catan

This Saturday, I'm having a Settlers of Catan game playing night. This involved me overcoming my less than steller social abilities in order to invite various individuals to play. The results are in, and we're looking to have as many as 6 people, which is good, since the game only supports a maximum of 6 people. I'm quite excited, as I haven't had a chance to play in quite some time.

There will be snacks, drinks, and a whole lot of tradin' going on. Let the settlements begin!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlers_of_Catan


2 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 07:03:00 PM, Blogger Behavior Analyst said...

That one looks weird and different. Why is that?

 
At 3/30/2006 10:46:00 PM, Blogger karoberts said...

I wonder if that picture is the original German version.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home