Keith's Blog

Settlers: Update

Last night, myself, Carrie, Sri, Andrew, and Erin all met for some rip-roaring games of Settlers. At first, there were confused looks and apprehension, but as the first game unfolded, both newbies caught up quickly and were playing like they knew what they were doing by the end. Thanks to an eleventh hour sheep swap from Carrie to Erin, a victory was snatched from Andrew. As often happens in these games, a beginner beats out the seasoned pros.

Sri had to take off, so we played one more game, 4 player style. We all put on a good offense, but Andrew managed to grab the win this time. Although I never win at Settlers, it's still a great way to spend an evening.

Sheep for Wood?


2 Comments:

At 4/03/2006 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Behavior Analyst said...

I almost won that second game. My numbers were so bad though that I never even got to implement my new strategy. I demand a rematch!

 
At 4/03/2006 01:56:00 PM, Blogger karoberts said...

And a rematch you shall have, as soon as we can organize it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home